- Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 24 - Osaka Area

This week we had the special opportunity of hearing from one of the area 70! Elder Choi (but it sounds like Chey) 
He is a way powerful speaker. "If you don't like it, you have to like it."
He concentrated on raising our faith. They wanted us to not just work for, but believe we can achieve one Baptism a week. Haha ganbarimasu! 
We also went to trainers trainee training... My fourth time actually. We talked a lot about using PMG more. Which I should do (I'm not bad at it or anything but you can always use PMG more.)
Did I share anything before about the golden 9 year old we found on an exchange? We decided to visit her again, and in case any of you were wondering, yes she is just as golden as she was before. She came running to the door with her Book of Mormon (and then gave it back as a combination of not being able to read it and something about her mom). She was way excited to see us, and even though it was cold ran and got her jacket so she could talk. She liked learning how to pray, and we're going to give her a children's book of Mormon if we can the next time we see her.
We're working with a lot of people right now. We teach a lot of English and then messages to people. My area is amazing!
Also, I may or may not be transferring this week. I actually have no idea. We're getting called randomly this week instead of an announcement, so I'll let you know what happens next week.
I know that Christ is our foundation. If we truly walk with him, he will never let us down. I have a testimony of this. No matter what the world asks us to do or thinks, all that truly matters is how well we follow him.
Love you guys,
Sister Williamson 

I love how you thought light that way. I've never thought about all the different types of light in the world. Thanks!
Please pray for people to keep commitments, in particular to come to church!
Can't wait for Elsie's call!



No comments:

Post a Comment